Use this FREE Story Problem Poster and Practice Pack to help introduce and practice 4th grade math skills! (See the resource list!)
*this post contains affiliate links
**the link to the downloadable pack is at the bottom of this post
FREE STORY PROBLEM POSTER AND PRACTICE PACK
I created this packet to help my 4th graders in story problem practice. The posters are excellent tools to use when introducing story problems. Hang them up in the room for your kids to see when they are working on math skills. I included practice pages because it’s important for kids to review previously taught skills so they don’t loose what they’ve learned. I strongly believe in spiral reviews!
To begin using the posters, I have my fourth grader copy the information into her math notebook along with several examples. Notebooks are excellent tools to use for any subject. When she gets stuck, or needs an example on how to work out a problem, she can always turn to her notebook for assistance.
The practice pages can either be done in the morning for morning work, or it can be something your child does later in the day for extra practice. Keeping these skills sharp is extremely important!
My Amazon Picks for Solving Story Problems
- story-problem-packet (Little Log Cottage School)
- Math Word Problem Task Cards (Rick’s Resources)
- The Best Problem Solving Strategy Ever (Simply Skilled in Second)
- Problem Solving Activities for First and Second (The Measured Mom)
- FREE MATH Printables (The Polka Dotted Teacher)
- FREE WORD Problems (Teaching to Inspire)
- FREE Printable Chart (Teaching to Inspire)
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE STORY PROBLEM POSTER AND PRACTICE PACK BELOW!
(CLICK ON THE IMAGE)