I don’t know about you, but I’m tired of all the toys. My kids don’t play much with toys, and when they do they don’t take care of them. The kids never put them away, or they never play with them. This Christmas l’m on the hunt for gifts that are NOT TOYS!
This post contains affiliate links
Non Toy Gift Ideas For Kids 5-9 Years Old
- Kindle Fire – My kids are constantly wanting to play on my Nook or phone. Amazon has really good deal on them now!
- Alarm Clock – My 9 year old is forever sleeping getting up late. This would be the perfect gift for those sleepy heads!
- Magazine Subscription – My kids love these!
- Bedside Reading Lamp – Get kids excited about reading before bed!
- Concert Tickets – If there was a Taylor Swift concert going on you’d bet I’d be buying Christmas gift tickets!
- Family Pass – Zoo, Museums
- Art Set
- Books – My kids can never find their favorites at the library!
- Movies – My 5 year old has been asking for “Inside Out”
- Coloring Books
- Craft Kits
- Rainbow Loom
- Magic Set – I can already see the shows we’ll have at our house!
- Leggings – All of my kids hate jeans.
- Sports Bag
- Personalized Stationary – My kids are forever writing letters to their friends and wanting to mail them.
- Gloves – My kids loose theirs every winter.
- Gift Cards – My kids love picking out their own gifts.
What’s on your kids’ Christmas List?
This post is part of 12 Days of Christmas series where you can find all kinds of Christmas ideas!