Trying to decide on bible curriculum for your kiddos this year? Grapevine has just published a new study and has generously offered to give Moses and the Exodus to one of my readers! They’re also offering a FREE e-lesson!
The Moses and the Exodus study walks us through the birth of Moses and how God uses Moses to interact with Pharaoh. It teaches us why Moses left Egypt and his adventures as he settled in Milan. Children are mesmerized by the story of how God uses Moses to deliver his children out of Egypt by parting the Red Sea. What’s Included:
- Birth of Moses
- Moses in Midian
- Moses Returned to Egypt
- The First Plague
- Frogs, Lice, and Flies
- Section Review
- Livestock, Boils, and Hail
- Locusts and Darkness
- Passover Instructions
- The Exodus
- The Red Sea
- 13 Weekly Lessons or 46 Daily Lessons.
This study includes the teacher and student ebook. This has been an incredibly informative study for my kiddos. We’ve learned not only about the story of Moses, but a lot of the history of Egypt. Every lesson prompted a discussion about what was going on at the time of Moses. This in turn has caused us to do a lot of research on our own. There’s nothing more thrilling than to have a curriculum make your youngsters curious about the history of the bible! I was lucky enough to be asked to review both the traceable study for younger students and the student study for age 7 and up. Every age level had a blast!
My PreK and Kindergarten students love the traceable pages because they can confidently trace and add illustration to the story. I can download the Teacher manual on my iPad so Pixie (my 6 year old) can use the same colors to trace as they are used in the book.
My second graders like to use the blank student pages for their study so they can not only copy from the Teacher manual, but add their own background to their illustration. These studies have really brought out the creativity in my older students and they are retaining the stories so much more! This study comes in a multi-aged level which is perfect for a homeschooling family!
So there you go. We’re finishing up this study this summer (in fact I get reminded if I forget to pull it out first thing) and we can’t wait to start another one in the fall. These studies have been one of the best bible curriculum we’ve had. When you can excite children to learn about God and our history, you know you have a fantastic curriculum that you just can’t let go.
Want more info? Visit these links!
You can see my other reviews from Grapevine
Want to Try it Out?
Here is a free eLesson for Birth of Moses elesson link: The Birth of Moses
Grapevine is doing 20% off for all eBooks include Moses and the Exodus!
Want to Win It?
Grapevine is offering one FREE set (traceable or regular) to one of my readers!
• Leave a comment below stating why you would like to win an Esther Bible Study.
Additional Entries: (leave a separate comment on this post for each additional entry)
• Like Grapevine Bible Studies on Facebook and let them know Christa sent you!
• Subscribe via email to Little Log Cottage School
• Follow Little Log Cottage School on Facebook
• Tweet about this giveaway
• Giveaway ends June 12th at Midnight CST. Winner will be announced June 14th.
• No purchase necessary to win
• You must be at least 18 to enter
• If winner does not claim prize, prize will be re-rewarded at my discretion
• Void prohibited by law
• Giveaway is offered to US citizens only
• Odds of winning are based on the number of enteries
• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook
• In order to win you MUST leave a comment on THIS POST!
• You must write an additional comment for each entry.
I was given a complimentary copy of this study in return for my review. All opinions are mine and not mandated by the company.